It is no secret that kids love dinosaurs, and here's an easy way for kids to exercise their creativity and engage in painting through a combination of simple materials you can find around your home. Watch the full video and get your FREE printable template by clicking the download button below!
1. Download the free template below and paint the dino heads with bright orange accordingly. See video below starting at 0:10-2:08 🎥 as a guide.
2. Cut out the shapes and parts of the dinosaur. See video below at 2:09 🎥 as a guide.
3. Glue the black and white plastic moving eyes onto the dinosaur's head. See video below at 2:33 🎥 as a guide.
4. Get the two tail shapes, and glue them together. Do the same with the dinosaur's head shapes. See video below starting at 3:23 🎥 as a guide.
5. Get your balloon ready by blowing air in them.
6. Put a double sided tape onto the dino head shape sides. Do the same with the tail, hands and feet. See video below starting at 3:58 🎥 as a guide.
7. Attach the dinosaur head onto balloon's neck. On the other side, place its tail. The hands of the dinosaurs are attached on one side, whereas its feet are attached on the other. side. See video below starting at 4:25 🎥 as a guide.