Create your own dinosaur pot with this Dino DIY Plastic Pot Kit! The kit is great for beginners and includes everything they will need to get started. Kids can make their own pot, paint it, and decorate the top.
1. You'll need an empty soda liter bottle. You should get one that is sturdy. Make a deep cut on the top of the bottle, removing the curved part.
2. Download our free template below, print it, and cut out the shapes.
3. With a pen marker, trace those cut-out shapes onto the bottle.
4. In the shape of a dinosaur, follow the markings on the bottle and cut it along the neck and head only. Only cut the top of the bottle that's been marked, not the whole thing.
5. Separate the 4 smaller shapes and apply double-sided tape to each. Put them on the top of the dino bottle's head.
3. The whole dino bottle can be painted blue, or another color of your choice.
4. Add glitter to it before it dries.
5. The plastic moving eyes stickers need to be placed on its head.
Your DIY Dino Craft pen holder is now complete!
Watch the full video and get your FREE printable template by clicking the download button below!