Paper Plate Crafts for Kids: Spider
The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Going through nursery rhymes with your children? Don’t leave out the spider! Silly Spider Paper Plate Craft Kit can make learning fun. Your kiddos will enjoy personalizing their creation and we know you’ll enjoy the low-mess, cost-efficient craft project.
🕷️Spider Fun Facts
Think twice before stomping on that spider lurking in the corner! Spiders eat mosquitos, moths, and flies. They can help you get rid of those pesky bugs.
How to Make a Spider Paper Plate
1. Gather your materials from the Silly Spider envelope and select two googly eyes. Remove the spider web design from the perforated sheet.
2. Cut the pipe cleaners to about 7 inches and bend the pipe cleaners into a hill shape and bend the ends to the side.
3. Flip the paper plate upside down and glue the large googly eyes on the rim. Also, glue the web design on top.
4. On either side of the spider, glue for pipe cleaners on one side and four on the other to create the legs!
5. Your Silly Spider is ready to build her web and hunt for bugs!
Take a look at this video to see how to create Silly Spider from start to finish!
Create your own Paper Plate animals with the Paper Plate Craft Kit! Craft and design 9 animal characters from paper plates and a variety of different shapes. This is a fantastic gift to give your young ones that will keep them entertained for hours!